Welcome to my Professional Portfolio font>
Today focused on the end of my studies in Master II in the fields of Computer Engineering,
I remain committed to gaining effective technical skills for my future missions and projects.
In early 2019, I will listen to the best opportunities to offer all my qualities.
Always attracted by new technologies, I am committed in 2013 in a ambitious retraining into IT.
Although initially, my wish was just to get my BTS to quickly integrate missions in IT support, I finally, thanks to the appetite for completed projects, and my desire to acquire more responsibilities , decided to pursue my studies to specialize in the areas of Systems Administration and Computer Security.
My recent missions are many and varied: the establishment of a new monitoring tool, highly available and distributed optimization of database management systems, virtual machine infrastructure management, the evolution of backup processes, the improvement of disaster recovery plans and the security of IT systems.
severity , open mind and team has been recognized by both my around me, as well as by my collaborators. organization , my experience and my ability to adapt are other essential assets.
now being validated Master II Networks Engineering and Systems at the University of Versailles, I keep as much ambition to become early 2019 Systems Engineer Cloud / Big Data / Virtualization in the Open Source World
- Backup / restore data : Veritas NetBackup
- MultiCloud Backup: Cloud Azure / CloudPoint / CloudCatalyst
- Configuring virtual machines: Microsoft Azure
- Evolution / improvement of technical drawings
- Application Supervision (Apache, Tomcat, Postgres): Centreon
- Hardware supervision (servers, NAS, inverters): Centreon
- Supervision systems: Centreon
- Creating Highly Available NoSQL Clusters: Cassandra, Postgres-XL, Citus-Data, PGPool-II
- IT inventory and ticket management: GLPI / OCS
- Scheduled Management and Backup of Virtual Machines: Proxmox
- Migration of simplified version management tools: CVS / GIT
- Mail Server Installation: Postfix, Dovecot, Exim4
- Server Installation Automation: Bash Scripting
- Securing the infrastructure: fail2ban, Iptables, Kaspersky
- Proxy Server Installation: Squid
- VPN Server Installation: StrongSwan
- Synology NAS Installation
- Eaton UPS Administration: PCA
- Creation of account AD, mailbox on exchange, profile lync
- Supervision of servers
- Installation and deployment of workstations
- Backup of data
- User support - near / by phone
- IT Support: Windows 7, Office, Lotus, AD Account
- Configuring VPN Tools
- Software and hardware maintenance- Création de compte AD, boite mail sur exchange, profil lync
- Study of the network administered around the twenty Maries of Paris
- Redevelopment of brewing bay for the extension of a network
- Establishment of temporary network (municipal election context)
- Troubleshooting on computer cabling with moving in the City Halls of Paris
- Installation and deployment of workstations (migration XP to W7)
- Assistance and advice to users
The main objective of the IRS Master is to train engineers by providing them with methodologies that will enable them to remain operational in a very dynamic field.
This course is carried out in close partnership with CFA AFTI, which includes Thales, Orange and Alcatel, among others.
- WAN Network Infrastructure (IGP / EGP)
- Advanced network security
- Know-how and risk management
- Security of Databases
- Certifications and Cybercrime
- Virtualization and Security
- Research and Innovation
- QoS and Network Performance
- Fixed-Mobile Networks Convergence
Overall ratings : 14,5 /20
ERE Training, RNCP Level 2, provides advanced technical skills and develops communication, methodology, project management and business skills.
- Virtualization / Cloud
- High Availability (PCA / PRA)
- Advanced Linux Techniques
- Linux secure web services
- Microsoft microsoft engineering
- Securing infrastructures
- VOIP, Mobile networks and QoS
- Protocol Architectures
- Internet of Things
- Project Management
Score : 790 /1000
790 =Level Business Spelling: Ability to write texts that have a strategic or legal scope, as well as to proofread and correct texts of collaborators.
Score : 740 /990
Assessment of linguistic knowledge in a professional context, both in writing and in oral.
Average ratings: 14,70 /20
- Systems Administration
- Architects & Admininstration Networks
- Security of networks / systems
- Database Administration
- Design / Project Management
- Corporate Environment Communication
- Digital economy and computer law
Very satisfactory opinion
Averagfe ratings : 13,27 /20
Initiated by a training leave
- Install / configure a local network
- Install / configure network services
- Configure a VLAN solution
- Base of the administration of a network
- Implementation of IT security solutions
- Qualification of hardware / software of a network
- Applied algorithm
- Economic, managerial and legal analysis of the SI
- Expression and communication in English language
- General culture and expression